Croma is a creative and responsive WordPress theme dedicated to singers, music bands and musicians. With Croma, you will be able to create a stunning website for your music. It’s a perfect theme to promote electronic press kits, online merch stores and your beautiful music.
V.3.2.2 – 05.25.2017
- Demo Importer Plugin is now included in the package.
- Improved the color of the arrows in the push Menu
- Improved the color of the social media icons in the push menu
- Fixed the visited: class color of the post-grid widget (used on The Grid demo)
V.3.2.1 – 04.26.2017
- Fixed an issue with the theme option when you hit save: it redirected you to the theme page instead of the theme options.
- Disabled the parallax for IE and IE Edge browser because of a cross-browser incompatibility.
V.3.2 – 04.24.2017
- Refactored for WooCommerce 3.*
- Updated Croma Music to 3.1.3
- Updated Revolution Slider to 5.4.3. (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin)
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.1.1. (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin)
- Fixed compatibility issue with Yoast SEO plugin and page loading
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Removed unnecessary specific CSS files for browser detection
- Fixed translation slug on Croma-Music plugin to make its backend translatable
V.3.1.1 – 04.01.2017
- Fixed audio player issue causing the playlist playing in random order
- Fixed issue on the mobile menu
- Added an option to disable redirection on event single
- Updated Croma-Music plugin to 3.1.2 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin again)
- Updated Revolution Slider to 5.4.1 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin again)
- Added Freemius SDK
V.3.1 – 03.10.2017
- New feature! Option to redirect your event to an external link
- Fixed scrollbar issue. The scrollbar was behind the menu and backgrounds and it’s now fixed. * Action Required for people who have previously imported the Capital demo. Go to wp-admin > croma > look and feel and move your Content Background image to the Main Background option.
- Fixed alignment for event list. It’s now centered.
- Fixed issue with Essential Grid that was not working with Ajax. (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin again)
- Fixed minor issue with past events that redirect to a 404
- Fixed Audio Player on mobile in the artist page
- Updated some google fonts
V.3.0 – 02.23.2017
- New feature! We fully support multiple artists ! You can see an exemple here
- New feature! Archive page for artists
- New feature! Single page for artist
- New feature! Events and Discography can now be associated with artist(s)
- New feature! Events and Discography have categories
V.2.2.4 – 02.10.2017
- Audio streaming when Ajax is not enabled
- Bug fix for the audioplayer
V.2.2.3 – 01.23.2017
- Updated the audio player to start the audio in streaming
- Updated Croma Music to 2.4
- Bug fix when “current page item” was not updated in ajax
- Fixed an issue with Revolution Slider and the Event shortcode
V.2.2.2 – 01.11.2017
- Fixed an issue when selecting the default archive option
- Bug fix with essentialGrid and the ajax option
- bug fix with Safari in IOS and the video grid
- Bug fix with Woocommerce and the ajax option
- Bug fix with inline js and the ajax option
V.2.2.1 – 12.22.2016
- New feature on Visual Composer shortcode button. You can choose an album to play on click event.
- Updated Revolution Slider 184.108.40.206
- Updated PSD file with the new demo.
- Fixed the home link on the mobile menu.
V.2.2 – 12.20.2016
- New feature! Save the custom stylesheet in a file for speed improvement.
- Updated Croma Music to version 2.3
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.0.1
- Fixed visual for checkbox in ContactForm plugin
- Fixed visual for captcha in ContactForm plugin
- Fixed the footer logo not appearing
- Added class “no-ajax” to use when a link as to be treated without ajax
V.2.1.5 – 11.25.2016
- Updated the listing of songs in single album template
- Updated template for single product woocommerce
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.0
- Updated Croma Music plugin to 2.2
- Fixed Event message when there’s no event
- Improving the social share speed
- Removed Addthis
V.2.1.4 – 11.06.2016
- Bug fix with the push menu
V.2.1.3 – 11.03.2016
- Bug fix with the logo on classic menu
- Fixed some issues with the niceScroll
v2.1.2 – October 26th 2016
- Bug fix with the footer, the continuous player and body Class
v2.1.1 – October 25th 2016
- Fixed some issues with the footer and the continuous player
- Fixed some issues when some inline script where loaded before their library
v2.1 – October 21th 2016
- Updated the design of the single album template
- Fixed some issues with the Classic Menu on mobile version
- Fixed the audio player when the option Ajax is not enabled
- Fixed the languages Area in the Classic Menu
- Bug fix with the Ajax version
- Updated Croma Music plugin to 2.1
v2.0 – October 3th 2016
- Added an option to enable Ajax through all your page. This option automatically enable a continuous audio player through your pages while users navigate your site. Page load time is also improved 2x faster.
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.12.1.
- Added a “Back” button when using sub-menus in Push menu mode.
- Fixed some issues with touch-screen displays.
- Fixed Google Fonts on the audio player.
- Removed a call to a Facebook script if you are not using it.
- Updated Croma Music plugin to 2.0
V1.2 – September 8th 2016
- Adding a new universal widget areas for language selector
V.1.1 – August 3th 2016
- Fixed video lightbox on mobile.
- Fixed error notices when using PHP 5.4 and less. Now it’s 100% compatible.
- Updated Revolution Slider to 5.2.6
V.1.0 – March 2016
- Initial version